College Commitments

College commitments are listed at the top of our yearly accomplishment pages.
SRVC strives to help players to reach the next level.  In 2017, our inaugural team reached recruiting age; 80% went on to play their first NCAA season and the other 20% played club volleyball with much success.  In 2018, 70% of this class had made commitments to play NCAA volleyball while the other 30% had plans to participate in club volleyball.  In years since, our players continue to commit to the next level.  Several of these players are involved in the recruiting process.  They also assist with coaching at our camps and clinics!